Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cowgirl Party

HOWDY....Round-Up All COWGIRLS!
This party could not have been cuter. Decorated in rustic brown and pink.
Celebrating a 7 and 4 year old birthday down on the Kylo Ranch! YEE HAW!!!!

INVITATION











CENTER PIECES 
On each table I purchased vintage type cowgirl material all in the pink and brown color scheme to cover the tables. On each table there was a cowboy boot that I had painted shades of pink filled with wild flowers. I also made popcorn placed in tins tied with a pink bandana for little munchies before dinner.
Thanking Each Family- 
I created COWGIRL COOKIE JARS. These jars included all the dry ingredients and baking instructions to make the cookies.I included more of the brown and pick material on each jar.
To complete the look, I tied a coordinating label with raffia.
REMEMBER: DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS !!!!
LABELS
The candy bar jars were decoratively design with coordinating labels. I attached them with colored and printed ribbon matching with theme of the party.
PARTY FAVORS
Each guest was given a brown back along with a cello bag to fill with candy at the candy bar. I tied raffia to each back to look like straw. Finally I created a circle scallop tag saying "thank you for coming"
CANDY BAR TABLE
I created a decorative candy bar table using glass jars and some I found around the house keeping with the vintage cowgirl theme. I made sure to have color coordinating candy ensuring the DETAILS of this party were perfect!
MORE PARTY FAVORS

 BUBBLES
CUPCAKE TAGS
I created this tag with a vintage decorative tag punch made by EK Success. This looked so cute especially surrounding the beautiful cowgirl cakes!


BOTTLE LABELS
I LOVE these personalized bottle labels. These looked so cute all wrapped up on the drink table.
DETAILS even on the food table
ALL the guests loved eating off pie tins. Just like you would down on the ranch, 
in a real cowgirl town!
PARTY GAMES
I used brooms, stick head horses and balloons. First the kids were to round up the cattle with the balloons and brooms. Then they raced back to the finish line using their horse. This game was so funny...because the balloons did not always cooperate as the kids would like them to. FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYANE & AVERY!
Although this was a combo party celebrating Ryane's 7th birthday and Avery's 4th. I still created two fabulous cakes for each of my special girls!!!

HORSE RIDES
This was so much fun to see the smiles on the kids faces to ride on a real live horse. For many of the kids it was their first time being this close to a horse.
The best part of creating a party for me or for someone else is thinking of all the DETAILS that would make the day extra special for the person in honor. The more creative and unique the better! Coordination and presentation is such a HUGE factor to a great party. Using coordinating custom paper products such as tags and labels really bring a simple party together in such a beautiful way. I LOVE PARTIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment