Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ice Cream Party

I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!!!
This ADORABLE Ice Cream party was a 
"Scream" for all who joined in the fun!
The ICE CREAM CAKE POPS! 
were such a great surprise for all the kids. 
They were so cute and the kids thought they were so much fun to eat.
CIRCLE SCALLOP TAGS
Cupcake circle tags were punched into scallop design. The tags coordinated with the invitation. I added personalization by including the birthday girls names on them too.
TOPPINGS
Each one of the toppings had a decorative tag using a 3" scallop punch to label each topping.

PRESENTATION
Presentation is everything it displays the DETAILS of the party perfectly!
PARTY FAVORS:
I created an ice cream cone by using foam and scoring it to create the design. Again I used a scallop tag printed it out on sticker paper "Thank You for Coming." The cones were filled with cello wrapped candy to look like different flavors of ice cream. 
THE KIDS LOVED IT!
DECORATIONS
Simple Decorations that add so much to the DETAILS to a Specular party! I used a glass container that I already had and I placed un-used ice cream cones inside. Again keeping with the theme I used another 3" tag scalloped punched labeled "Sugar Cones." I used a green ribbon to accent with more color.
I loved making the YUMMY chocolate and vanilla deserts...
super easy chocolate and vanilla pudding and marshmallows.
A Great Party is in the DETAILS!!!
TABLE CENTER PIECES & WATER BOTTLE LABELS 
The table center pieces were so much fun to make and they looked adorable on the table. Use real cones, small styro-foam ball, wrap your choice of colored boa and glue together. I also created water bottle labels, keeping with in the theme.
THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!!
I had these custom rhinestone shirts made from JUST BLING IT ! The shirts matches the invitation and all of the party DETAILS perfect. Ryane and Avery felt so special during their birthday party.
Check out justblingitonline.com for more custom rhinestone designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment